Saturday 5 September 2015

#409 Just a very pretty happy hippy

Post #409

My hair today is new from Elikatira for FaMESHed, and Elika has done it again, produced a really stunning "do", which is quite different to anything else you can see on the grid.  I love her huds which give you a choice of plain colours or ombre, and I decided to go down the ombre path today, with the deliciously named tamale crunch.

Post #409


One of the things I like about the weekly sales (as opposed to the big events held in one place) is that you get to visit stores you might not otherwise have found.  This is how I found Siss Boom a few weeks ago and I have become a big fan of her designs, and i am sure this is not the last time I will feature her designs on this blog.  I apologise that Color Me Project, where I found these poses by Frozen, has now closed - pc issues have delayed my posting till now - but hopefully the poses will appear in the main store soon.

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara
Skin:   WoW Skins  V2 Nour Tan 01
Hair:  Elikatira Estelle - Redheads Hud - available at FaMESHed
Eyes:  IKON  Triumph

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Natural French (Omega - LNL Relay hud used)

Clothing
Dress:  Siss Boom Free Maxi, hippy
Shoes:   KC Couture Caty Wedges

Accessories
Necklace:  Hudson's  Vintage Floral Heart Necklace
Earrings:  Hudson's  Vintage Floral Earring

Poses
Poses:  Frozen - Gypsy II 
Backdrop:  KaTink  Caprice

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment