Saturday 21 November 2015

#438 A blogger's work is never done


Post #437

Just a quick post today as this has been sitting in my drafts for about a week due to rl and sl stuff, and I need to get the blog posts moving again.  

My top is a new mainstore release from Just Because which I have teamed with an older release smart skirt from Sn@tch and a great pair of heels from K C Couture.  The top comes in a choice of scrumptious colours or a hud operated fatpack - scarf and top are separates, which makes this a very versatile wardrobe addition.  This outfit makes me feel very business like and professional, it even inspired me to start working on my inventory - well actually that is a total lie, but it has inspired me to get on with what I am here for - blogging!

Post #437



Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  V2 Nour Tan 01
Blueberry Jie 
IKON Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
 La Boheme Chakra *Maitreya* Manicure

Clothing
Just Because Meghan Shirt 
Sn@tch Patti Pencil Skirt
KC Couture  Alyss Heels (with extensive texture change hud)

Prop & poses
WetCat  Fashion Blogger - room prop plus poses

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment