Sunday 22 November 2015

#439 Look what I found in my attic, November edition



Post #439

Today I am bringing you lots of goodies from the new round of My Attic at the Deck.   From the top, my fabulous up-do hair is from EMO-tions - it comes with a matching collar which I am not wearing here.  My earrings from Elysium are also from My Attic and come as a set with a necklace which I am not wearing - the set comes in a great selection of colour packs.

Post #439

My outfit is from Lavian - it is all one piece but comes with a hud allowing you to change top, pants and belt separately in any of a wide selection of classy colours.  It fit absolutely perfectly to my Maitreya Lara mesh body without me having to tweak my alpha other than to hide my legs.  My shoes are brand new original mesh from KC Couture, they are very unusual and of course come with their extensive texture change hud.  

Post #439



Credits:

Please note that if an item is for sale at an event, I clearly mark the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  Divanity Tan
EMO-tions. Roberta - available at My Attic at the Deck
Adored - dream eyes -  glacier

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 24 
WoW Skins Winter Eyeshadow blue
.WoW Skins Lipstick 1
.WoW Skins Eyeliner 02

Clothing
Outfit Lavian - AW1516 - You Used to Hold Me - available at My Attic at the Deck
KC Couture Soulgate Heels

Accessories
Elysium - Partytime earings - available at My Attic at the Deck
Indulge Temptation - Enchanted Roses Rings 6
Indulge Temptation - Enchanted Roses Bracelet 2

Poses
Diesel Works

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

2 comments: