Thursday 26 November 2015

#440 Look what else I found in My Attic, November edition Part 2

Post #440

l am back with a bevy of goodies from the current round of My Attic at the Deck, but firstly I must mention my skin which is a new group gift at Lumae.  You get every tone in the pack, along with every applier you could ever want - and an added bonus for this redhead (usually) is that Lumiya includes ginger and red brow options and freckle options too.

My hair is one of the goodies from this round of My Attic at the Deck, and like everything during the course of the event, it is just 95L per hud.  I have very little experience of enVogue but I love, love, love this wonderfully high and exquisitely coiffed updo - I will definitely be watching out for more from them.  My dress and shoes are also available at My Attic, both from Fission and both in an array of colour choices.  The final My Attic element in this post is the pose pack from Kirin which I had fun playing with.

Not at My Attic, but definitely worthy of a mention, are my necklace and earrings which are from Indulge Temptation and currently available in 7 different hud versions at Designer Circle.  As with everything I have tried from IT, they are beautifully crafted and the huds make it so versatile.

Post #440


Credits: 

Please note that if an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read this blog after the event, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.


Body
Maitreya Lara
Lumae :: Jewel : 4 - Peach :: Cocoa {Freck/RedBrow} - group gift
enVOGUE Hair - Patricia - available at My Attic at the Deck
Adored - dawn eyes - green

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 24 
Izzies - Double Wing Eyeliner

Clothing
Fission Gina dress Teal - available at My Attic at the Deck
Fission Strappy Slink stilettosTeal - available at My Attic at the Deck

Accessories
Indulge Temptation - Majestique 2 Necklace & Earrings - available at Designer Circle
Indulge Temptation - Enchanted Roses Bracelets 5 - available at Designer Circle

Poses 
Kirin - Himawari available at My Attic at the Deck KaTink 

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

1 comment:

  1. A redheaded lady as hot as the chocolate behind her <333

    ReplyDelete