Monday 30 November 2015

#441 An ode to the Perfect Pair of Pixel Pants

Post #441

Ok, I confess, I haven't written an ode to my pants, I am not that weird (some might disagree), but I do think these are amongst my favourite pants in sl, ever.  Brand new from Just Because at Uber, they fit like a dream and look incredible - the texturing is sheer perfection.  They are also very versatile - I have gone for a fairly casual look but they would be just as easy to dress up with a smart top or jacket.  Adding to the versatility, the belt is separate so you can wear the pants with or without.

The Editor Slacks are not only compatible with Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique & Slink Hourglass, Maitreya Lara, Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus and 5 standard mesh sizes, but also come in two lengths so they work with different heel sizes.  I have no clue how Annie Melson does it, but I am very glad she does!  I have shown just a few but you have an array of gorgeous colours to choose from, so zip along to Uber and pick up your perfect pixel pants!


Post #441

The top I have teamed with the pants is by DE Designs, and is again an item that you can just pop on and go - how I love items rigged perfectly to the mesh bodies!  The Stephanie Tops is another beautifully made and textured item, available in 8 colors with a hud included to change hardware colors.  It is compatible with Maitreya Lara, Belleza Venus, Isis and Freya, Slink Physique and Hourglass, and fitted mesh for classic avatar.  A hud controlled fatpack is also available.

My boots are a recent release from KC Couture and come with an absolutely humoungous (in options, not size) texture change hud enabling you to customise them in every way you could possibly wish.  100% original mesh, they are compatible with the medium feet of Maitreya, Belleza, Slink (and Slink compatible feet) and TMP.


Post #441


Credits:

Please note that if an item is for sale at an event, I clearly mark the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read this blog after the event, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  Divanity Tan
Elikatira   Becca, reds
IKON  Promise Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
Hello Dave Nail Appliers - Winter Woods (Omega)

Clothing
DE Designs- Stephanie Top 
Just Because Editor Slacks & Belt - available at Uber
KC Couture Arizona Cowgirl boots

Accessories
Cae Elusive Necklace & Earrings

Poses
KaTink  Haute
 KaTink Lyonesse Backdrop

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment