Tuesday 1 December 2015

#442 Cake by the Ocean


Post #442

My outfit today comprises a top and skirt set that Lavian released for 55L Thursday - it should still be available at the offer price until this Thursday, when the new offers are placed out.  It comes in standard sizes but I had no issues fitting it to my Maitreya Lara mesh body, even with the front split.  The pack includes a hud giving 8 textures for top, skirt and lace inset.  

My Slink and Belleza compatible pumps are still available as I publish this post on the new releases wall at Baby Monkey which means that if you are a group member you get 50% off for a limited time.  They come with a basics hud giving you 9 colours to choose from for the shoe and trim and 4 for the spikes.  
Post #442
Credits:


Please note that if an item is for sale at an event, I clearly mark the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read this blog after the event, I also include the slurl to the designer's mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  2016 Selia Tan - available at Kinky Monthly
Elikatira  Fiona, redheads

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes

Clothing
Lavian - AW1516 - Essentials Cake By The Ocean Skirt - for 55L Thursday
Lavian - AW1516 - Essentials Cake By The Ocean Top - or 55L Thursday
Baby Monkey Coco Pump

Accessories
Indulge Temptation Sovereign Earrings - available at Color Me Project
Indulge Temptation Sovereign Bracelet available at Color Me Project
Poses
Infiniti Definite
 KaTink Perfect Portrait 2

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment