Monday 7 December 2015

#443 Greetings from Persnickity


Post #443

It's a long time since there was such a gap in my posts, but I have been ill irl - I am still not 100%, but trying to get some blogging done. I am not really in a very festive mood in either life, with this being my first Christmas without my mum (though she was in hospital last Christmas), and doubt I will decorate in either world.  For this reason I "borrowed" my friend Pet's Christmas shop as my backdrop.  Take a visit, she has lots of cute Christmas decor at extremely reasonable prices.

Post #443

My fluffy jewelry set is by !IT! Indulge Temptation and comes with a hud allowing you to change both fluffy balls and metals.  This is available at the White Elephant Gacha Fair where you will find more goodies from IT in shop, but this set is their gift which you will find under the tree along with gifts from other designers.  The White Elephant Gacha Fair started on Dec 5th and continues till the 26th and there you will find lots of goodies  to buy and gachas to play, along with the exclusive gifts you will find under the tree.

My dress is new from DE Designs and can be bought separately or in a hud controlled fatpack. You get two dresses in each colour - a plain one and one with lacework as I have shown - I love the rib knit texturing.  It is compatible with all 3 Belleza bodies, Maitreya Lara, both Slink bodies as well as standard avatar 5 sizes.

Post #443

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I clearly mark the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read this blog after the event, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  2016 Lisana Bronze CL - available at Premium Only Event 
Exile  Walking On Sunshine
IKON  Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
La Boheme Festivus *Maitreya* Manicure (25L on their holiday nail collection wall)

Clothing
DE Designs Debbie Dress
Baby Monkey Quincy Boot (with 35 texture hud)

Accessories
Indulge Temptation - Fluffy Necklace & Earrings - available at White Elephant Gacha Fair

Poses
Double Take - Prejudice - for Fifty Linden Friday  but still available as I publish

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

3 comments:

  1. The fluffy set you are wearing is the no. 1 one available for 1L, along with so many other gifts from fellow creators, just don't look for them in the shops, all are under the big tree outside.

    On a personal note I'm sorry, I can only imagine how tough it is for you, and frustrating enough I can only offer a big virtual hug. To me it's amazing how despite the situation you can still give us such wonderful posts as this one! I hope time will help a bit, closest ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, so sorry, I was a bit frazzled yesterday and changed the set I was wearing at the last minute, and didn't change the details - have updated it now. And thank you for the virtual hug, they are always welcome - I must admit the Christmassy stuff at the moment is making the loss of my mum all the worse, will be glad when it is all over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand, and there are plenty of other hugs when you need them, as for the set is my fault, I didn't have time for making notecards with full info, the reason why I mentioned it is there are still many looking for those gifts in stores instead of under that tree :)

    ReplyDelete