Saturday 12 March 2016

#470 Life is a shipwreck......

.....but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats - Voltaire

Post #470

Annie Melson has outdone herself again with this lovely new top for The Liaison Collaborative.   As well as a plethora of great colours there are also different textures - ribbed,  floral and my favourite below, which has galaxy-like texturing.  The Libran in me made it impossible for me to choose which top to wear for this post, so I have showed you a selection.  I have teamed the top with Annie's designer jeans which are a previous release.  

Post #470

Showing various tops off gave me the opportunity to show a few different poses from "Stumped", Nantra's new pose prop, also available at The Liaison Collaborative.  The stump is texture change and contains 12 quality poses.

Post #470

I took these pics in the grounds of my new home (I hear the chorus of "not another one!"), and I am really excited to be starting a new chapter in my sl-life.  This last 18 months has been really tough but it has taught me many things.   Most importantly it has made me realise how blessed I am in my sl-life to have wonderful friends who have been there for me and made me laugh even when I thought I had no laughs left.  The last year has also taught me to trust my gut instinct, which is rarely wrong, and never to waste precious time on something that is not making me happy.  I have also learned that I have not had enough silliness in my sl-life for far too long, bring on the silly!

Post #470


Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
Lumae :: Eirtae - T6 - Tawny // Bare (Brow 6) - available at Skin Fair
Amacci Hair - Bettina
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON eyes

Cosmetics
Alaskametro Desert Silver

Clothing
Just Because Designer Jeans 
Just Because Lucie Shirt - available at The Liaison Collaborative
KC Couture Nancy Heels

Accessories
Mon Cheri Gypsy Beads R #Tan White
Ama Sookie Bracelets : Blood - available at The Liaison Collaborative

Poses
Nantra - Stumped - available at The Liaison Collaborative

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment