Saturday 26 March 2016

#474 Will you grasp the thorn ?

But he who dares not grasp the thorn, should never crave the rose - Anne Bronte

Post #474

Zsa has been busy building herself a dressing room, but I dragged her aside for a little while to make her pose for these pics.  She has gone back to pulling stuff apart and has left me to write this blog post for her.  I adore this new mix and match set from Entice for Tres Chic.  Each item can be bought separately or you can choose a fatpack (which has my vote) - they all fit my Maitreya Lara mesh body without any issue, and there is a great selection of textures to choose from.  Entice are also offering a set of seriously cute nail appliers - anything with kitties on gets my vote :).  

My hair is one of 3 new hairs from Amacci for Hairology, I love that this one is cute without going overboard.  My shoes from KC Couture seem made for the outfit, and again the texture change hud gives you so much choice. My poses are from Pose Fair 2016 but it finishes tomorrow, so if you have not already been, run!

Post #474

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
WoW Skins 2016 Hope Bronze
Amacci Hair - Zip - available at Hairology
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Sovereign Eyes

Cosmetics
Entice - What's New Pussycat Nails HUD - available at Tres Chic

Clothing
Entice - Bon, Bon Halter - available at Tres Chic
Entice - Bon, Bon Pants - available at Tres Chic
Entice - Bon, Bon Jacket - available at Tres Chic
KC Couture - Viv Heels

Accessories
Elysium - Partytime earings (R) - ivory
Elysium - Partytime necklace - ivory

Poses
xoxo - Pic 1 Hannah, Pic 2 Skyler - available at The Pose Fair * ends tomorrow, 26th March *

Location
Home

Tools I use in most blog posts
Pose Anywhere 

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment