Tuesday 22 March 2016

#473 Smoke Signals

Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.  I know because I've done it thousands of times - Mark Twain

Post #473

Were you aware that you are only able to add 38 attachments to your avvie?  You'll never use all of them, right?  I thought so too, till I realised that while I was putting this outfit together, I was using 36 out of 38 - and this doesn't include the huds I use when taking pics (which are listed below the credits).

Post #473

Onto the outfit - I love love love these new dresses from Doc Eldritch, which are a Maitreya Lara exclusive.  I particularly the ombre style - ombre isnt the right word but my brain is tired and refuses to offer up the right one right now.  I love all the colours available but continue my love affair with purple, not sure what is going on here but the slightest hint of purple has me rummaging through my inventory for more awesome purple-ness.  Anyway, as it was a bit nippy outside I added one of Doc's leather jackets to the outfit so that Zsa would stop shaking long enough for me to take my pics.  This jacket is compatible with all 3 Belleza bodies, Maiteya Lara and Slink Physique, as well as fitmesh.

Post #473

By the way, Zsa wants me to tell you that she doesn't really smoke, she just borrowed a pixel ciggie for a short time for the taking of these pics.  She doesn't however want me to tell you that she did take a small drag and coughed so much we almost had to abandon the shoot :).

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
Amacci Hair - Natia - Crazy hud
WoW Skins Roxana Bronze
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Odyssey Eyes

Cosmetics
Alaskametro Angel lipstick - Cyber
Alaskametro Extreme Wing II eyeshadow - black

Clothing
DE Designs - Revolution dress
DE Designs - Sashi jacket 
KC Couture Alivia Heels

Accessories
The Plastik Nohm Bracelet
The Plastik Sahaze Cord Necklace & Earrings

Poses
Infiniti - Blowing Smoke 1 & 2 - available at The Pose Fair
Location
Entropy II

Tools I use in most blog posts

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment