Thursday 17 March 2016

#472 A triptych in the hand is as good as.....

....well, maybe not quite as good as a triptych on a blog

Post #472


This is a first for me, just one pic, and a triptych at that - I have given myself a challenge - to get a post done, start to finish, in 2 hours.  To many bloggers that might be the norm, but I take a lot longer usually, and I want to "streamline" my blogging so I can show more good stuff.

So, my challenge involved putting the outfits together, choosing poses and location (I cheated and used my new home, on pretty much the only piece of furniture I have down right now!), writing credits and adding links, taking pics, tarting them up in Picmonkey (which means cropping, basically, plus triptyching for this one of course), loading pic to flickr, writing these words, and adding triptych.  Previewing and checking everything.  I have 2 minutes left, help!

Read the next two paragraph very fast without pausing for breath so you are sharing in my adrenalin rush.  So, get down to the 10 Fashion for Life sims - you have till the 20th to buy lots of goodies for a fantastic cause.  I have shown you three items from The Vintage Touch because I love them all and couldn't choose just one - there are lots of colours to choose from, I just went with blues because.....well, I just went with blues.  Oh, my nails are also from Fashion for Life and are lovely, though unfortunately you can't see them clearly.

Hang around the FLF sims too, as there is plenty of great entertainment going on too.  30 seconds to go - I will try to get more posts done before FLF closes, wish me luck!  Whoohoo, I did it, I did it!  Ok, adrenalin rush might be slightly hyperbolic, but not entirely :).  I apologise for the proliferation of exclamation marks in this post - please blame the adrenalin!

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
WoW Skins Yasmine Bronze
Amacci Hair - Kendra, blondes hud
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Hope eyes

Cosmetics
Koffin Nails - Maitreya HUD - Winged Hope available at Fashion for Life

Clothing
Vintage Touch items available at Fashion for Life
1.  Charisma Strapless in midnight
2.  Grable Pinup dress in shadow
3. Chloe Floral Coat in sky
Baby Monkey Milena (come with texture change hud

Accessories
Glint - Multi colored Oval charm necklace & earrings (seen best in first pic - they are texture change) - available at Fashion for Life 
Blissiere two-tone celtic cuff - lapis - available at Luck of the Irish Fair

Poses
Hopscotch  - Friday Night (two packs) - Hopscotch  available at Pose Fair

Tools I use in most blog posts

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment