Friday 27 May 2016

#494 Time spent with cats

...is never wasted - Sigmund Freud

Post #494

When I saw this lovely dress from Entice (available in a range of pretty colours) I thought it had a vintage feel so I added this glamorous hair from Emo-tions at Hairology, and brought out some old and new items from my inventory that also have a vintage vibe.  Some pointless trivia - one of my rl nicknames as a kid was Buttercup - for a reason - but I won't bore you with that here :).  

Post #494


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Alice
Applier:  WoW Skins  Angelica Bronze Catwa applier
Hair: .EMO-tions Jaily - available at Hairology
Eyes:  Avi-Glam
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ - Maitreya nails - Ombre
Dress:  Entice - Buttercup Dress
Necklace:  Cae Aster - available at Cosmopolitan
Earrings:  Cae Aster - available at Cosmopolitan
Bracelet/Bangle:  Aster - available at Cosmopolitan
Shoes:  KC Couture Daisy Heels
Poses:  Fashiowl - Dana (1 animated wearable, 3 kitties with poses)

Decor:
Sway - main store - Koba Sideboard with decor, Wall Art {quote} Garden (previous Arcade Gacha)
Sway at Lost & Found - Koba Chair with Pillow (texture change), Koba Magazine Table with Decor
Storax Tree Blossom and Button Candle Shelf, Feline Treasures - Nap Time - Calico

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo studio

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment