Monday 13 June 2016

#500 Our lives begin to end


 the day we become silent about things that matter.

Post #500


I have been photo-bombed by Spike again!  My t-shirt dress is a new mainstore release from Just Because and as always with Annie Melson, it is absolute perfection in how it fits my Maitreya Lara body.  The creases are so well done as is the neckline and the knotted material on one side. Annie provides a plethora of colours to choose from, or a hud operated fatpack.  Each colour comes with the plain version I am wearing, and the same colour with a slogan on it.  I have never been a slogan type girl so I went with the plain.  The hud also allows you to wear panties at the click of a button, quite useful with a dress this short!   

Post #500


I am wearing some brand new jewelry from Cae for FaMESHed.  The beautiful Nova set is very versatile, coming with a hud allowing you to wear all three necklaces together as I have done, or just one or two of them.  This is a great idea, making it so easy to fit it to all kinds of necklines  The earrings are really unusual, with graduated stones getting smaller as they climb the ear lobe.  Very pretty.  You can buy the earrings and necklace separately if you wish.  My bracelet is one of the sets also available from Cae for FaMESHed - there are 4 different "themes" - I went with Peace on this occasion, the others are life, love and strength.  You can hide any of the individual bands, and also mix and match with gold.  I have a feeling that these bracelets are going to become a staple of my wardrobe  

Post #500



Credits:

Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Alice
Mesh Hairbase:  No Match
Applier:  WoW Skins 2016 Hope bronze
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR Britney, reds hud
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Ardent - Arctic pack
Manicure & Pedicure: ZOZ Starfish for Cosmopolitan
Dress:  Just Because Zoe T-Shirt Dress - FatPack
Necklace & Earrings:  Cae :: Nova - available at FaMESHed
Bangle:  Cae :: Mantra :: Peace :: Bracelet - available at FaMESHed
Shoes: Essenz - Zagreb (Sand) 
Poses:  Close-ups Icons of Style Jewelery, Others: Diesel Works Prima Donna

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment