Thursday 16 June 2016

#502 It was June, and the world smelled of roses


crop032


The bikini I am wearing here is the gorgeous Vegas bikini by the lovely Freya Olivieri for Mon Cheri.  It is materials enabled and comes with a soft illuminator - and as a hater of facelights, I can tell you that this really is soft and well worth wearing, as the sequin bikini top looks spectacular using it.  Sadly I forgot to wear it for this shoot as I wasn't happy with my previous photos so did a reshoot.  There is a choice of beautiful colours to choose from, or a fatpack which comes with an extra colour, which I am wearing above.  The body chain, in both silver and gold, comes with the bikini but as a separate attachment so you can choose to wear or not.  This set is available at the Tropical Summer Fair which ends 17 June so if you want it, run!

My fringed leather anklets are from another favourite shop of mine, Alaskametro for On9.  There are 6 colour sets with 3 colours per set.  All sets are 15% off at the event, and the metallics which I am wearing, are 25% off.  They are unrigged so you you can move and resize as you wish, and just wear one on it's own.

crop031

The poses I am using are from the Dangerous When Wet pack by Nantra, I had fun trying to find somewhere on my land to set up the dive board, eventually putting it over a fallen log, thankfully ZZ didn't dive into the lake beneath it and frighten the Mallards.  In the pack you get the diving board and 2 different corals - the diving board contains 4 poses (including mirrors), and there are also 8 loose poses  (including mirrors).  The pack is available now at The Vintage Fair.

crop033


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Annie
Applier: WoW Skins .::WoW Skins::. Angelica Bronze Catwa applier
Hair: Argrace Haruka - Auburn
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial - Nature pack
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro jewels - silver
Bikini:  *MC* Vegas Bikini, plus twisted body chain, silver - available at Tropical Summer Fair until 17 June
Anklets - Alaskametro Jess anklets - available at On9
Poses & Props:  Nantra - Dangerous when Wet - available at The Vintage Fair


Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment