Wednesday 13 July 2016

#509 My name is ZsaZsa, and I collect body parts


Today's post brings together items from Collabor88, Cosmopolitan, Season's Story and Indie Teepee.  I am wearing Trinity, the first mesh head from LAQ, along with their Camille applier.

Post #509

Yes, I am an addict, I can't help myself, the second I hear of a new mesh body part, I start twitching and it gets worse till I get my grabby little hands on it and can start playing with it. Trinity is a pretty head, as is the Camille applier (there are also a number of old LAQ skins which have been updated as appliers).  Both the hud and instructions that come with the head are very user friendly, and I was able to get the head in a wearable state within a minute of taking it out of the box.  The hud is pretty minimal compared to the Catwa huds, there are options for hair base, eyebrows, eyeshadow, lipstick and freckles, and a small number of expressions.  My first impressions is that I like Trinity, but don't feel "me" in her, and I can't see her beating my Catwa heads to become my #1 go to head, but who knows, that might change with further updates/options and skins.

Post #509


My top and pants have a vintage vibe that really appealed to me, and are both available at Collabor88.  My jewelry is brand new from Izzies for Season's Story, and I thought it went perfectly with this outfit.  My shoes are new from from Essenz, also from Season's Story.


Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  LAQ Trinity  
Applier:  LAQ Camille
Hair:  Elua Willow - avaialble at Indie Teepee
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Elysian Eyes basil - available at Cosmopolitan
Manicure & Pedicure: Alaskametro Classics/Silvert
Pants:  Fashionably Dead Vintage Thrifted Pants - Ivory - available at Collabor88
Top:  Fashionably Dead Sweet Flowy Tank - Mint Jacket - available at Collabor88
Necklace: Izzies - Cowrie Shell - available at Season's Story
Earrings: Izzies - Cowrie Shell - available at Season's Story
Bracelet/Bangle:  Izzies - Cowrie Shell - available at Season's Story
Shoes: Essenz Cali Sand - available at Season's Story
Poses:  Diesel Works - Prima Donna


Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment