Monday 25 July 2016

#517 There are always flowers

In today's post I am sharing items from no less than 7 events.  This includes new releases available at N21Collabor88, The Aloha Fair, Tres Chic, Shiny Shabby, Cosmopolitan and Gacha Guardians.  

Post #517

There are always flowers for those who want to see them - Henri Matisse

 Annie Melson has made some new capris for N21, and they are sheer perfection.  Beautifully moulded to my Maitreya Lara mesh body, they come with a fitted belt which you can leave off if you wish. The capris have realistic folds and creases and a sweet tie at the outside bottom hem.  You can buy them singly (which includes a hud to change the texture of various parts of the belt), or as a fatpack, and also the N21 exclusive I am wearing here, with a pretty flower motif on the front and back pocket.  My sweet sandals are brand new original mesh from Slipper Originals for Aloha Fair which opens January 27th.  


Post #517


My charm bracelet is from Cae for the current round of Gacha Guardians.  My necklace and earrings, also from Cae, are from Cosmopolitan - but the round finishes on the 30th, so don't delay!  My hair from Elikatira is brand new for Shiny Shabby and comes in her usual array of generous colour packs.

Post #517



Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica   
Applier:  Pink Fuel Morgana
Hair:  Elikatira Xaverie - avaiable at Shiny Shabby
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Eyes 
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Pastels/Silver
Capris:  Just Because Jen Capris - N21 Exclusive 
Top:  erratic riri sports bra - floral - available at Collabor88
Necklace:  Cae Anchored - available at Cosmopolitan
Earrings:  Cae Anchored - available at Cosmopolitan
Bracelet/Bangle:  Cae Summer Bracelet & charms - Gacha Guardians
Shoes:   Slipper Originals - Oceana - available at Aloha Fair (opens 27th)
Poses:  Frozen Daisy Poses - available at Tres Chic

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment