Thursday 28 July 2016

#518 Summertime is always the best of what might be

Today I bring you a new main store release from DE Designs, plus goodies from UberShiny Shabby, N21 and The Aloha Fair.

Post #518

My dress from DE Designs comes in a hud controlled fatpack or singly in a range of solid colours and patterns, all of which come with a hud giving you 13 options to texture the sash.  My shoes from Reign are available at N21 and come with two huds - one in the Reign palette, the other in the Blueberry palette, both of which are very extensive, making it so easy to mix and match. 

Post #518

My Catwa applier is by DeeTaleZ at Uber - the applier is made for the Cami head, but you get an add-on in the demo pack with lots of options to help it work with the Jessica head, as I have done here.  I have used the Catwa blush and lip colours.  

My beach scene is from Image Essentials for The Aloha Fair.  It comes with a selection of poses, I am showing two - the bag in the first pic is a prop from the set.

Post #518

Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica   
Applier:  DeeTaleZ Evelyn - available at Uber 
Add-On:  DeeTaleZ Add-on
Hair:  Elikatira Xaverie - blondes - available at Shiny Shabby
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Ardent Eyes - Arctic pack - Aqua
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro 
Dress:  DE Designs - Kiylee Dress
Shoes:  Reign Whatever Heels - available at N21
Necklace:  Cae Aster
Earrings:   Cae Aster
Bracelet/Bangle:  Cae Aster
Ring:  Cae Aster
Poses:  Image Essentials - available at The Aloha Fair, Close-up from Portrait Me set by KoKoLoReS

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment