Wednesday 3 August 2016

#520 In summer the song sings itself

Today I bring you a bundle of sumptious goodies from Mesh Body Addicts Fair, plus more from The Aloha Fair.

Post #520


I was pleased to see DE Designs taking part in the new Mesh Body Addicts Fair - Doc has quite a few items for sale there, but I am showing you one of his exclusive items.  I fell in love with the dress in the texture I am showing here - it looks all bright and flowery till you look a bit closer :).  The dress is available in Doc's rich deep solid colours and a variety of patterns.

Post #520


My necklace and earrings are just one of the packs available from Indulge Temptation at The Aloha Fair, including a gift (quite a few of the designers have gifts available so it's worth taking a look).  I am wearing the new head from Catwa, Destiny, who is exclusively available at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair.  Out of the box, I really like Destiny and I was able to wear my applier from Insol without any problems at all.

Post #520



Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa  Destiny - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Applier:  Insol Marcela
Hair:  Alice Project Bellina ll 
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes - Nature pack - Endwood
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Muse
Dress:  DE Designs - Emily dress  - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Necklace:  Indulge Temptation  - Pretty Dolphins - available at The Aloha Fair
Earrings:  Indulge Temptation - Pretty Dolphins - available at The Aloha Fair
Bangle:  Cae Mantra - Strength
Shoes:  G & D - Carla  - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Poses:  Katink Haute
Quote: In summer, the song sings itself - William Carlos Williams

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment