Sunday 7 August 2016

#521 Lace


Today I am teaming my Lelutka Karin mesh head with a new applier from Glam Affair and my Maitreya Lara, bringing together items from Mesh Body Addicts FairFaMESHed, Collabor88 and Designer Showcase.

Post #521

  It's been a long time since I wore my Lelutka mesh head, Karin, though she was actually my first ever mesh head.  When I demo'd this very pretty applier from Glam Affair at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair I decided to give it a try, and here she is!  I am really not sure why I have not brought Karin out of her box much, I guess I am just very comfortable with my Catwa heads, but I have such fun playing with new heads, I must do it more.

My hair is brand new from Elikatira for FaMESHed and comes in the usual extensive range of huds.  The band is also texture change via hud.

Post #521


One of my favourite parts of SL events is discovering new designers, and my outfit today is from a new-to-me (but I've probably been living under a rock) designer, Mimikri, and is available at The Mesh Body Addicts Fair.  I particularly love the very pretty lace skirt, and matched with the simple tank it is so easy to wear, and comes in a range of pretty muted colours.

My poses are brand new from Nantra for tomorrow's round of Collabor88 - they aren't really aimed at this kind of outfit but as I had this post already planned apart from poses, I went with them, and I think they work very well.

Post #521


Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Lelutka Karin   
Applier:  Glam AffairViolet available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Hair:  Elikatira Hani - available at  FaMESHed
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes - Arctic pack
Lipstick:  Alaskametro Color Trends lipstick for Lelutka - peach
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ  Scandinavia - available at Designer Showcase
Skirt:  Mimikri - Lace Mini / Delphine kashmir blue - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Top:  Mimikri - Tank Top / Delphine kashmir blue - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Necklace:  Cae Dakota - available at FaMESHed
Shoes:  Essenz - Indiana (Olive Gray) - available at  FaMESHed
Poses:  Nantra High Society - available at Collabor88
Quote:   I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature - Coco Chanel

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment