Wednesday 12 October 2016

London Lights


Today's post brings together items from Season's Story and We Love Roleplay plus a new mainstore release.

Post #535

My dress and bolero set are a new mainstore release from Just Because.  Stupidly, I forgot to show you the dress without the bolero, but when you demo it, try it both ways and you will see how versatile it is.  Of course, it goes without saying (but I'm going to anyway!) that the mesh fits my Lara absolutely like a dream, and the textures are just perfect.  I love the way the asymmetrical pulled hem and string give the dress a really unusual outline.  Thankfully the dress comes with intrinsic panties to spare our blushes, and you can change them, the string and the buttons via hud. 

My hair from KoKoLoReS comes with two options - the plain hair above and the one shown below, with autumnal leaves.  The lovely Sisch FIrecaster is creating up a storm at the moment with lots of great new styles for various events, and I am sure I will be sharing more very soon.  My lip and eye make-up are just two of the many items La Boheme has available for just 50L at We Love to Roleplay.  These prices are only for the duration of the event.

Post #535


Credits:

Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Hair:  KoKoLoReS - Ceri - available at Season's Story
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny   
Applier:  Glam Affair Calliope
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Serene Eyes pack 2 

Cosmetics
Lips:  La Boheme London Lights Set 3 - available at We Love Roleplay
Eye Shadow:  La Boheme Gia Set 1 - available at We Love Roleplay
Manicure & Pedicure: DaneMarkZ Romantica

Clothing
Dress:  Just Because Jacqui dress - mainstore release

Accessories
Necklace:   Cae Acorn Necklace - available at Season's Story
Earrings:  Cae Acorn Earrings - available at Season's Story

Other stuff:
Poses:  Pic 1 Vanity Poses: Details, Pic 2 Katink: Haute
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment