Monday 31 October 2016

Candy


Post #538



My outfit today comprises separate bodysuit, leggings and straps by Just Because.  It is a brand new mainstore release, and comes in solid colours as well as 4 skeletons.  I couldn't resist this skeleton one, and have been wearing this since the moment I first put it on!  This is quite a change from Annie Melson's normal style, but as always it is a fabulous piece of mesh with great textures bringing it to life, and it is such fun to wear.

Post #538

My lipstick and eyeshadow/eyeliner combo are both at the current round of Applique.  This is a new to me event, but as a lover of all kinds of appliers for mesh heads it is just perfect for me - not only lots of pretty stuff to play with, but also introducing me to new designers such as the ones whose makeup I am wearing here.  I should mention that they do applier clothing as well as everything you can think of for the mesh head lover.  

My poses and the skeleton stool are both from Nantra for Candy Fair which finishes tomorrow, so if you want it, you need to hurry.  It comes with 12 poses and 12 sweetie props, but I have chosen not to use it in the pic above (actually, I couldn't, because Zsa ate it).


Credits:


Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Hair:  Argrace Hitomi
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny   
Applier:  Pink Fuel Liya
Eyes:  Catwa eyes with Avi-Glam Serene Omega applier 

Cosmetics
Lips:  Jullytobe Bloody Mary - available at Applique
Eye Liner & Shadow:  Kosmetik - available at Applique
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Vamp/Silver

Clothing
Bodysuit, leggings & straps:  Just Because Willow: 
Boots:  Essenz - Copenhagen (Black) Maitreya

Accessories
Necklace:  Real Evil Industries Halloween Necklace (group gift)
Earrings:  Real Evil Industries Lux Sazcha earrings
Gloves:  Real Evil Industries Coraline Glove

Other stuff:
Props & Poses:  Nantra Trick my Treat - available at Candy Fair
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System  

Tools I use in most blog posts
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment