Tuesday 15 November 2016

The Window


Post #540

My dress today is brand new by DE Designs for the Mesh Body Addicts bi-monthly event - it comes in a wide array of beautiful colours, and in each box you get both the sweater dress I am wearing here and a shorter length sweater.  I love it when designers give us different wear options.  The dress and sweater are of course beautifully made mesh pieces which fit my Lara like a dream.

Post #541

The lighting I am using in these photos is the brand new beta from Lumipro.  I quite simply could not take pics in sl now without Lumipro, and the new version brings some tweaks and tricks that make it even more fantastic.  To learn a bit more about the new version, take a look at the video here, and if you have never seen Lumipro before take a look at some of the other videos, it really is an invaluable tool for bloggers and photographers in sl.

Credits:

Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Hair:  Truth Deja (group gift)
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny   
Applier:  Applier:  Pink Fuel Liya
Eyes:  Eyes:  Catwa eyes with Avi-Glam Melancholia omega applier - available at Sad November 

Cosmetics
Lips:  Birth Willow Catwa lipsticks Matte Set 1 - available at Applique
Eye Shadow:  Alaskametro Fall Essentials  - available at Sad November
Manicure & Pedicure:  Dark Passions - Koffin Nails I believe (free gift at Nowhere, Pulse Games).

Clothing
Dress:  DE Designs - Liz Sweater Dress - available at Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Boots:  Reign Anaiya (group gift) 

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae Everly - available at Cosmopolitan
Earrings: Cae Every - available at Cosmopolitan

Other stuff:
Poses:  Diesel Works - Prima Donna
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System 2017 beta


Tools I use in most blog posts
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment