Monday 5 December 2016

Practice


Blog post #453. slurl added when pubished


Real life has kept me away from my blog for the longest time since I started blogging, but here I am again, and with a whole heap of new stuff to share.

My dress and boots are both from Just Because for Uber - the dress comes with a scarf which I am not wearing here, but both are available in the gorgeous Just Because palette.  The boots are also available separately at Uber - I have never seen footwear from Annie Melson before and all I can say is that I hope she does more.  They are so easy to wear and come in her extensive palette with plenty of options to customise via hud.  

 I didn't wear the scarf because I wanted to show off this pretty necklace from Cae for FaMESHed.  Unfortunately you cant see the earrings but I have given a closer look at the necklace.

Blog post #453. slurl added when pubished

My freckles are by La Boheme, and my eyes, lips and manicure are all from different designers at the current round of Applique.  

My first pose comes from the Nantra set currently at The Liaison Collaborative, and are actually skating poses but I didn't trust Zsa on the ice, so made her practice on the soft snow first.  Wise move as she spent more time on her bum than she did standing.

Oh, quick mention, Lumipro have released their 2017 update and it is amazing - I didn't think they could improve on it but they have.  I can say honestly that I can't imagine blogging without my Lumipro hud now.

Credits:

Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Hair including hat:  Exile Snow Fall - available at The Arcade
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny   
Applier:  Pink Fuel Liya
Eyes:  Catwa eyes using Soley Inc Cassie eyes applier - available at Applique

Cosmetics
Lips: Arte Isabel Lips  - available at Applique
Freckles:  La Boheme  Face Paint Freckles & Moles  - available at We Love Roleplay
Manicure & Pedicure:  Kosmetik Chrome Nails, glitter - available at Applique

Clothing
Dress:  Just Because  Emily Dress - available at Uber 
Boots:  Just Because Anna - available at Uber 

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae Eira - available at  FaMESHed
Earrings:  Cae Eira - available at  FaMESHed

Other stuff:
Poses:  Nantra Pic 1: The Agony of Defeat- available at Liaison Collaborative,
Pic 2:  Paparazzi (older release)
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System - 2017 update

Tools I use in most blog posts
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment