Tuesday 6 December 2016

Ophidiophilia


Post #542

Today I am wearing another fabulous creation from Annie Melson of Just Because, and wow, wow, wow.  Annie has created a simply stunning gown that gives you curves a screen siren would be jealous of, and then topped it with a snake slinking it's way round the bodice.  Not just any old snake either, a texture change snake, so you can match, blend or contrast your snake to your gown, or your hair, or eyes, as you wish.  I will wear it next time I go out dancing, and I am sure it will turn many heads - and maybe send any Ophidiophobics running for the nearest exit, whoops.

Post #532


Credits:

Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Hair:  EnVogue Olivia
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny   
Applier:  Pink Fuel Liya
Eyes:  Catwa eyes using Avi-Glam Melancholia omega applier, fall  - available at Sad November 

Cosmetics
Lips:  Alaskametro Dryad Lipstick 
Eye Shadow:  La Boheme Emilia - available at We Love Roleplay
Manicure & Pedicure:  La Boheme Mohini Silver - available at The Alchemy

Clothing
Gown:  Just Because  Venom Gown - available at Collabor88

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae Serena
Earrings:  Cae Serena
Ring:  Cae Enchanted

Other stuff:
Poses:  Exposeur (no inworld store, gacha will not be available after the event ends) Clean Scenes, Stars - available at The Gacha Garden
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System (2017 beta)

Tools I use in most blog posts
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment