Tuesday 11 June 2013

Neither Cold nor Logical

"In the long run, the pessimist may be proved to be right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip"

Daniel L Reardon




But definitely loving Cold Logic :).  I looked for a long time for the perfect pair of white jeans, and thankfully I found them in the last Cold Logic sale, and am very glad pixels don't wear out, or these would be totally threadbare :)

I feel I have to say something about my hair - I have a LOT of hair, and I really mean a LOT, but right now I am totally addicted to Analog Dog's Tantrum, which is why it appears with such regularity on my blog.  I am going to make an efforft to try to wean myself off it, wish me luck :).

ZZ is wearing:

Pants:  coldLogic - Kime, white
Top:  coldLogic - Early, aquamarine
Hair:  Analog Dog - Tantrum
Feet:  GOS
Skin:  Belleza - Chloe, Tan
Pose:  aDORKable (only on MP now)

No comments:

Post a Comment