Monday 17 June 2013

Wherefore art thou.........Heathcliff?


"Change your thoughts and you change your world"

Norman Vincent Peale 


I have a thing for gypsy/boho style and really love Candace Hudson's range so thought I would show one of hers today.  I (the person behind ZZ) thought she should have some wild gypsy style hair for this photo shoot, but she disagreed, and made me put her in her favourite Elikatira style.  Am I the only one who has this kind of argument with her pixelated self?  Probably best nobody answer that ㋡.


Gypsy


The close up shows the gorgeous Maxi Gossamer bangle that I can't stop wearing, and the Slink hands with the fab Hello Dave nail appliers in natural.  The eyes are, as always, IKON.

Gypsy



I feel a Kate Bush moment coming on.






Gypsy



I love the combination of innocence and sexiness in this outfit, and I particularly like the wide crimson belt, which I think really sets it off.


Gypsy



Ok, time for me to go and search for a Heathcliff of my own I think 



ZZ is Wearing:


Outfit:  Hudson's - Gypsy Peasant, white
Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer - Copacetic Tallullah, large

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla, Tan 4
Hair:  Elikatira - Lasting, Red 08
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise, Light Verdigris
Feet:  GOS
Eyelashes: Redgrave
Hands:  SLink
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave, Naturals 1

Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)



No comments:

Post a Comment