Saturday 13 July 2013

Amelia


“It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness” -  Chinese proverb


I wanted to share Aeva/Heartsick's lovely new skin, Amelia, and she deserves to be seen as she is, so all I have done is added Truth's new release, Mina.  I think she is incredibly sweet and fresh faced, and doesn't need any additions.


Amelia


Amelia is available in 9 tones, and each pack contains freckled and non-freckled versions with 4 cleavage options (including no cleavage), Aeva's Enchant shape (but I am wearing my own), show teeth alpha and teeth tattoo, eyebrow shaper, and long and short eyelashes tattoo (I am wearing the long), 

Amelia



Credits:

Skin:  Aeva/Heartsick – Amelia, tone 4
Hair:  Truth - Mina, Reds03
Eyes:  Hudson's – Head On - Darkest Grey/Green

Poses:  Glitterati (now only on mp) - Headshots
Backdrop:  KaTink  - Portrait Studio 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment