Sunday 14 July 2013

Twisted Colour Challenge Week 29: Vamps Night

“He that is overcautious will accomplish little” -  J C F von Schiller



When I saw the colour scheme this week I knew I would not have to hunt far, as I wear a lot of black both irl and sl, and had a feeling I had a skirt from the latest round of FaMESHed that would work.

Vamps Night



Vamps Night



Credits:

Top:  Emery at FaMESHed - Peace, black
Skirt Emery at FaMEShed - Mullholand, tanager 2
Shoes:  SLink - Ilena Sandals, red
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Copacetic Tallulah, earrings, bangles and necklace

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla, tan 
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Tanya, cinnamon
Eyes:  Hudson's – Head On, Blue Violet
Eyelashes: Redgrave - 1, daily
Hands:  SLink - casual
Feet:  SLink
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc - Goth Gloss Tips

Poses:  aDORKable 
- Gollightly
Backdrop:  KaTink - Ballroom


No comments:

Post a Comment