Monday 23 September 2013

Stripes of Gold

“The only reason I love wearing stripes is because I secretly want to be a zebra” -  Author unknown

Clouds



Clouds



Clouds



Clouds


Here I have combined two of items from different designers at the current round of My Attic @ The Deck, along with some jewellery from The Dressing Room Fusion, and Gos shoes that were featured at a previous round of The Boutique at TLC.

Both the skirt and top are so good that I have been back to get them in other colours :).  I seriously love Cynful's Shimmy Top, as I do the Shimmy Dress they had at Collabor88 a few months ago - being able to change the colour of the layers is great for a texture change lover (for which read "someone who likes to mess around like a kid with a new box of paints") like me.  

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla, tan 6
Hair:  Alice Project  - Persephone
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido, legion
Hands:  SLink - elegant

Eyelashes:  Redgrave - 5, glamourous
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner 4
Lips:  Belleza – Shy/Betty, tan lips 3
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – French Ombre3

Top:  
Cynful for My Attic @ The Deck -  The Shimmy Top
Skirt Emery for My Attic @ The Deck - Striped Ludwig Tricolor
Shoes:  GOS - Lauren d'Orsay, truffle collection
Jewellery:  Izzies for TDR Fusion - Leaves necklace and earrings, autumn (from TDR), and leather strap bracelet, brown (previous group gift)

Poses:  Everglow

Backdrop:  KaTink - Skies




No comments:

Post a Comment