Tuesday 24 September 2013

Ruminations in Leather

Rumination:  The act of pondering; meditation.  The act or process of chewing cud

Ruminating


Ruminating



Ruminating


Ruminating

I love finding new things in sl - places to visit, great music venues, things to do, new people, and also new designers - so I am happy today to be featuring not one, but two "new to me" designers in this post. 

These great leather jeans are from DRBC - I love the zips and the crease detailing, which makes them look and feel very realistic - they are of course not real pixel leather, they are vegetarian faux pixel leather, or I couldn't wear them :). 

It always astounds me when I find a hair creator I have not come across before, as is the case with 
Rumina - the minute I tried this hair on I was in love with it - it is so "me",  Even better, it comes with a hud system which gives so many shade and streak options that I didn't even attempt to count (being mathematically challenged as I am).  Just take my word for it, you get lots.  This hair also comes with a flexi attachment which you can show/hide at will.  The hud also allows you to resize non rigged mesh hair, and delete scripts - and it even has a pose button.

Along with the "new to me" stuff here, I am wearing one of my oldies but wonderfulies (pfft to anyone who tries to tell me that isn't a word), my Lapointe & Bastchild Death Royale Beaded Halter, which I wear more times than I care to tell. My boots are also from Lapointe & Bastchild, but one of their newer releases.  Both halter and boots have L & B's great texture change hud systems (can you see a pattern forming here?).  For me it is always worth buying the fat packs of Lapointe & Bastchild items because their quality never falters - I have not once been disappointed with any of their items, be it leathers, denims, or footwear, so much so that they are one of the very few clothing brands where I (hangs head in shame) don't bother trying on demos.

The beautiful eyes I am wearing are the latest group gift from IKON, from the new Perspective range which is currently only available at The Boutique.  The nail appliers, which can't actually be seen clearly here, are from Hello Dave  and this palette gives a fab selection of really cute Halloween themes.  And finally, Maxi Gossamer's edgy silver and black leather accessories top the look off and the KaTink backdrop sets the scene perfectly.

Goodness, I have been a loquacious little ZsaZsa today haven't I.  I will attempt to curb my exuberance a little in my next post :).

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Leila, tan 3 (Collabor88)
Hair: Rumina - Ciara, mesh plus flexi
Eyes:  IKON - Perspective, oxidation (current group gift)
Hands: SLink - Casual left, relaxed right

Eyelashes:  Redgrave - 5, glamorous
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner 4
Lips:  Belleza – Shy/Betty, tan lips 4
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – Halloween 2


Top:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Death Royale Beaded Halter
Pants:  DRBC - Zipper High Waist Jeans
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Bianca Ankle Boot
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo rocker earrings & cross bracelet, Ramona 77 spike bangle

Poses:  Diesel Works - Beth
Backdrop:  KaTink - City Nights




No comments:

Post a Comment