Friday 20 September 2013

Walking on Flowers

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” Alfred Tennyson

Mini



Mini



Mini


Flips & Tote

Today I am sharing one of my go-to items, but some new-to-me items too.  

The Lapointe & Bastchild beaded halter is an inventory staple, comes with one of my beloved texture change HUDs, and like all Lapointe & Bastchild clothing fits like a dream. 

The great denim skirt is from a newly discovered (for me) store called Jazzitude  and there are numerous different textures and colours available in store. 

The tote from KoKoLoReS comes in 6 different designs, all with 3 exclusive poses.  The tote is copy/mod so you can use your own poses in the scriptless version, and also change the size of the bag.  Why am I not wearing it here?   ZsaZsa takes after the typist behind her, she carries so much stuff in her bag that it is way too heavy so she needed to put it on the ground for a while.  

The adorable "Walk on Flowers" flip flops from Hopscotch come in 8 different colours and will be available at the newest round of 'My Attic' (21st - 30th September) for 95L each. Afterwards they will be available through the marketplace and possibly the main store for 250L each. Please note that these are add-ons for SLink feet so may not work with other feet.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Leila, tan 1
Hair: Truth - Rocky
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido, storm
Hands:  SLink - Relaxed
Feet:  SLink - Flat

Eyelashes:  Redgrave - 6, natural
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – Purple Mattes

Top:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Beaded Halter
Skirt Jazzitude - white denim mini skirt
Shoes:  Hopscotch - Walk on Flowers add-ons for SLink feet, purple

Jewellery:  
Maxi Gossamer - Copacetic Tallulah bangle, Little Sparrow earrings, Atlantis Moon ring
Tote:  KoKoLoReS - Leather Tote, flowery

Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  KaTink 


No comments:

Post a Comment