Friday 25 October 2013

I'd like a dash of colour with my autumn please

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers” 
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Autumn

I went along to the Boho Culture Fair today, but didn't have much spending money (having spent my clothing allowance on gorgeous shoes - shown below!) so just picked up this hair from MINA, and some dollarbies and Freebies.  The hair has texture change huds for both the hair and the headband.

Autumn

My dress is new from Shey and gives you 10 different texture choices via hud - below I have shown you all except one, which is a bright yellow with dotty hemline.

Autumn

The shoes are a SLink add-on from KoiKoi - a "new to me" creator - and are absolutely gorgeous. Featuring rich deep colours and excellent texturing, they also come with a hud, so if you buy the fatpack as I did (of course!) you can change the shoe, heel and trim to any combination you fancy from this colour palette.

Autumn

The poses from Eternal Dream are currently on sale at the Falling Leaves Cart Sale  there are two packs, one for 50L and one for 100L

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza Leila tan 12
Hair:   Mina Patricia
Eyes:  IKON Perspective, Apex
Hands:  SLink Casual

Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer Wild Full Thick
Nail Appliers:   A:S:S Autumn
Dress:  Shey Sweater Dress
Shoes:  KoiKoi dragon pumps (SLink add-on)
Jewellery:  Pure Poison Shae Earrings

Poses:  Eternal Dream for the Falling Leaves Cart Sale Star 
Backdrop:  KaTink 


No comments:

Post a Comment