Thursday 24 October 2013

Introducing AmyLee, bats, skulls and crystals

For as the eyes of bats are to the blaze of day, so is the reason in our soul to the things which are by nature most evident of all" - Aristotle 

Batty

Today I have some more Horrorfest goodies to share, some Acid Lily, and generally lots of lovely new scrumptiousness.
.  
Batty

What I particularly like about this ensemble is that from a distance it looks like an elegant outfit for a gentile night on the town. It is only when you get a bit closer that you start to notice that things are not quite what they seemed at first. 

The gown is new at Sn@tch, and as always, well made and fabulous value.  You get 8 colours in the pack, after you have demo'd it and decided what size you want.  Best of all, it is covered in bats!    I love bats, so  finding this gown caused a big smile to spread across my little pixel face.

Batty

The jewelry set I am wearing is from Horrorfest and is a real "statement piece" from a new-to-me designer, AZE.  I love that when you look a bit closer you see the detailing which makes this set very different.  The bracelet set (2 bracelets) is priced at L$200, with 100% of that going to the Horrorfest charity,The Epilepsy Therapy Project.  The earrings are $150 and the necklace $L250.  


The ring is from the current round of Acid Lily, and is available in gold, copper, black onyx and silver.  I tried to get as close as possible to show the fantastic design, it is called "Crystalline" and lives up to the name, with it's fabulous quartz-like design.  The packs include versions for both standard hands and SLinks, which I am wearing here. You also get both single and linked rings, which I am showing, and they have been fitted for middle and ring fingers.   The designer has certainly thought of everything.

And finally, the skin I am wearing is a new release from WOW.  I have no idea why it has taken me so long to try WOW skins.  As soon as I tried AmyLee on I felt very comfortable, which is unusual for me as I have really struggled with finding new skins that feel "right" on me. This skin manages to be fresh faced and pretty, yet not too young looking. The pack includes 5 make-ups including bare, a shape (though I am wearing my own here), and two tattoos - freckles and more freckles.  

Credits:

Skin:  WOW - AmyLee, sunkissed
Hair:  Truth - Faye
Eyes:  IKON -  Perspective
Hands:  SLink - Elegant

Eyelashes:  Redgrave - 5, Glamorous
Nail Appliers:   Hello Dave – Rich Green & Blues palette

Dress:  
Sn@tch - Muerta Gown
Jewellery:  AZE for Horrorfest - Yum Kimil Maya Jade Gold Necklace, bracelets & earrings, and Bokeh for Acid Lily - Crystalline Rings Set, gold

Poses:    !bang & IOS
Backdrop:  KaTink 



No comments:

Post a Comment