Friday 4 October 2013

Rebel against Yourself

Defy your own group. Rebel against yourself." Cathy Guisewite” 


Rebel


Rebel


Rebel

I love the vintage glamour of this hair, which is the midnight mania item for this month from  Alice Project - and this board is open to non-members, so run on down and slap it! You get a hud with it so you can change the colour to whatever you prefer.  The gorgeous jewellery set from Maxi Gossamer is texture change, and I love how it "fills" the neckline. The pose for the last picture comes from Kirin, and is at the latest round of Acid Lily.  the dress is one of a number of colours to choose from the current round of FaMESHed.

Since starting to blog, and after a lot of experimentation - and a large number of cringes when I look at my early posts, I have learned a lot about my preferences, and think I am finally finding, the "core" ZsaZsa - the Belleza Leila skin, the dark lips & nails, and the wing eyeliner.  I have always loved vintage fashion, and this look seems to reflect that.

Someone commented that each month I am producing less blog posts and does this mean I am losing interest?  Far from it, in fact the opposite - I now take much longer to produce a post as I take my time over it, and have become really fussy - for every post I do produce, there is often 2 which have been binned because I wasn't happy with some aspect of them, or the whole look just wasn't "me" enough.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza -  Leila tan 12
Hair: Alice Project  - Rosemary
Eyes:  IKON - Perspective, apex
Hands:  SLink - Casual

Eyelashes:   Redgrave - 5, glamorous
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Double wing eyeliner
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc – Rich Darks

Dress:  Rebel Hope at FaMESHed -  Kourtney
Shoes:  GOS - Paris Peeptoe, metallics
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Octavia earrings & necklace

Poses:  Kirin for Acid Lily - Fuyu no Uta, and Glitterati (now only on mp) - Headshots
Backdrop:  KaTink



No comments:

Post a Comment