Monday 7 October 2013

The Monday Blues

"Some of the greatest blues music is some of the darkest music you've ever heard".
Bruce Springsteen 

Monday


Monday


Monday


This weekend I have had a case of the blues, for no particular reason, and have done no blogging (other than completely binning 2 posts I had ready to post, including photos, because I just didn't feel they were good enough). I have basically just sat on a stool at various blues joints in sl and listened to the music.  No experimenting with new clothes, I just pulled on some old favourites that I knew I felt really comfortable in.

I wanted to get a post done today, and decided to leave on what I wore to listen to the blues (yep, haven't even thrown them in the washer) - so, here I am, in one of my favourite brands, Lapointe & Bastchild  from head to toe.  I LOVE this crop top, which comes with a texture change hud giving 12 different designs/colours, a few of which I show some of here.  The jeans and ankle boots are hud changeable too.  The jewellery is some of my favourites from Maxi Gossamer.

The only new thing in this post is the pose set from KoKoLoReS which is still on offer at fi*friday until tomorrow, along with a set of male poses.  They felt very comfortable and easy to use.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Leila, tan 12
Hair:  Truth - Rocky
Eyes:  IKON - Perspective, apex
Hands:  SLink - Casual

Eyelashes:   Redgrave - 5, glamourous
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc –  Rich darks

Top:  
Lapointe & Bastchild - Cropped t-shirt
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Slim Denim Jeans
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Bianca Suede Ankle Boot
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Cross of Cordelia necklace, Voodoo Rockier bracelet, Damasc bangle and Love Rocker earrings

Poses:  KoKoLoReS for fi*friday until tomorrow - there is also a pack of male poses available.
Backdrop:  KaTink 



No comments:

Post a Comment