Friday 1 November 2013

Poodling Around

“I don't remember any blue poodles.” ― James Thurber, Many Moons

Cherry

This gorgeous skin is the WOW Skins item for The Rockabilly Fashion Fair which starts tomorrow.  There are three skin tones to choose from - milk, tan and sunkissed, with each pack including 3 make-ups plus natural.  In addition, you get a brow base, shape, and appliers for Lush, Lola Tango, Slink hands & feet, Phat Azz and Loud Mouth.  


Cherry

When I first arrived in SL, over 6 1/2 years ago, I spent more hours than I care to remember on a particular quest - and that was to find a poodle skirt.  I love anything vintage, but particularly 50's - music as well as clothing.  I did eventually find a poodle skirt and loved it - but it was sculpt, came with a hula hoop for some reason, and I really did look like a big pink blancmange.

Cherry

How SL has changed, thankfully!  Now it is easy to find pretty much whatever your little heart desires in sl.  Anyway, my past poodle skirt scarcity experience meant I couldn't resist this little number from Sn@tch, and you get all 8 colours in the pack, in your chosen size.

Credits:

Skin:  WOW Skins Cherry Sunkissed (at TRFF
Hair:  *Alice Project* Reema
Eyes:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Egyptian Blue 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 

Eyelashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick  
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave Slink Avatar Enhancement- Matte Reds

Outfit:  Sn@tch Judy Poodle Dress
Shoes:  [Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay
Jewellery: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace & Earrings - Solitaire Heart, Maxi Gossamer  - bracelet - Monaco Nights  

Poses:  KoKoLoReS 
Background:  KaTinK

No comments:

Post a Comment