Monday 2 December 2013

The Hourglass

Love is like the action similar to an hourglass: the heart fills as the brain empties" - Nikhil Saluja


Silver

Today I am wearing a stunning gown from another 'new to me' designer, Phwoar Couture.  The gown comes in a multitude of gorgeous colours but I felt like being silvery - though this colour is actually labelled grey, I think it is far more interesting than the usual drab grey.  I love the lacy cut outs, the extremely daring back view, and particularly the hourglass shape.  I teamed the gown with one of my favourite Truth hairstyles which I find quite evocative of the glamour of movies from the forties.

Silver

My eyes are the brand new mesh eyes from Ikon which have made their debut at the new round of FaMESHed.  They come with excellent easy to understand instructions, and a very user friendly HUD which allows you to resize the eyes, change the texture of the iris and sclera (impressed how I slipped in those technical words in, huh?) as well as posing and changing the eye direction.  Just one thing, don't get scared when you put on the fitting guide system eyes, it really isn't a good look!.

Silver


Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Nina Tan 11 DK
Hair:  Truth Video Games (previous Arcade gacha)
Eyes:  IKON at FaMESHed Spectral Eyes - Apex
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick 
Lips:  Belleza - Nina Tan Gloss Lip 11
Manicure:  Orc Inc Rich Darks

Gown:   Phwoar Couture Denisa Gown Dress
Shoes:  [Gos] Boutique Isabella Sandal - Magic Collection
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Tarifa Beaded Cross, Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Damasc Bangle

Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp) 

Backdrop:   Pixel Mode






No comments:

Post a Comment