Sunday 5 January 2014

Frozen for Oh My Gacha

“A book should serve as the ax for the frozen sea within us”.- Franz Kafka

Frozen

These cozy jumpers are new from Sakide for the Oh My Gacha event and come in 7 different colours, all of which include earmuffs - there are 7 colours to win, 50L a go, or you might get lucky and get the rare which includes a hud so you get all the colours in one!  The sweater has unusual asymmetrical neckline, which I really like and fit me like a dream, no tweaking required (I am not a fan of tweaking and making my shape folder even bigger than it is)

Frozen

The jeans and boots are both staples of my wardrobe from Lapointe & Bastchild.  The hud for the boots gives 18 choices for the body of the boot plus options for the sole, straps & metals. The jeans come with an incredible 30 different texture options.


Frozen

Frozen

Frozen

I love these cute sweater nail appliers from a new to me shop, Wicked Peach.  As for my eyes, Ikon has released his second set of mesh eyes, Promise, currently only available at FaMESHed.  I love that they are quite different to Spectral, his first mesh release, which I also loved, but I think I like these slightly better.  I am a huge fan of the hud that comes with his mesh eyes, which makes them so easy to adjust.


Frozen


Credits:

Body
Skin:  -Belleza - Leila Tan
Hair:  Truth Gaia 
Eyes:  IKON Promise Eyes (currently only at FaMESHed)
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Manicure:   {Wicked} Peach - Nails - Sweater Weather Darks

Clothing
Top:  Sakide  Frozen Sweaters at Oh My Gacha
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild "Slim Candy" Denim Jeans-
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild "Bianca" Suede
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Silver Damasc Bangle, and jewelled skull black diamond earrings

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works



No comments:

Post a Comment