Monday 6 January 2014

ZsaZsa's Multicoloured Blog Post

"There are no lines in nature, only areas of colour, one against another" - Edouard Manet 

As will become apparent as you scroll down, I have today been in multi coloured texture change collage creating heaven while creating this post.  Now say that 20 times without pausing for breath :).. My outfit is a combination of 3 items from Ducknipple, the jacket and wedges from their original mesh range, DN, and the capris from their budget range, 20.FIVE.

Kitta

Kitta

The jacket gives a choice of 12 different textures, shown below.  It is beautifully textured, with some unusual colours included in the mix, which I really like.
Kitta
Kitta

I will be honest, the wedges are not my usual style, but I absolutely love these.  You can wear them plain, or with the added spikes or studs - I like them all but have a definite preference for the spikes.  The socks and shoes each come with 12 texture choices, all shown below, and along with the choice of studs, spikes, and plain, there are enough option to wear a new combination for at least a gazillion years, give or take a bazillion.  Well, lots and lots anyway.

Kitta

And finally, the capris which come with 5 texture changes via Hud:  I had been searching sl for capris for ages, because I like fifties rockabilly styling, so was very happy to find a pair which fit really well and has texture change options too :).

Kitta


Ok, after all this hud fun, I think, I am going to have to lie down in a quiet room for a while.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ava Rockabilly 
Hair:  Exile 
Eyes:  IKON Promise Eyes (only at FaMESHed currently )
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies 
Manicure:   Hello Dave

Clothing
Jacket:  Ducknipple Mesh: Kitta 
Capris:  20.FIVE Mesh: Abby Capris
Wedges:  Ducknipple Mesh: Mary Wedges
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet, necklace and earrings

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works and aDORKable (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  KaTink 




No comments:

Post a Comment