Wednesday 1 January 2014

Oh my gacha, oh my gacha, oh my gacha, little flats!



Hopscotch to the Oh My Gacha
Hopscotch to the Oh My Gacha

Hopscotch to the Oh My Gacha

Hopscotch to the Oh My Gacha
Hopscotch to the Oh My Gacha


Ever since SLink shoes came out, i have been searching for the perfect flattie with no luck other than the special themed ones Chandni Khondji of Hopscotch brought out last year (2013!).  So I was really happy to find out that she had made more for the Oh My Gacha event - so happy in fact that I dropped everything to do a shoot and post to show off these little beauties!

These flatties are SLink Addons. You *might* be able to fit them on avatar feet or Toodledoo feet, but will have to make your own Alpha then. They are modifiable to you can make them bigger or smaller but they are designed for SLink feet so other fits are not guaranteed. 

They come in 10 colors, 8 common and 2 rares. 50 L per play.  The first two are the rares, and are just adorable - well they all are, but those two in particular :)..  

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza 
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Shoes:  Hopscotch Vevina at Oh My Gacha
Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)

No comments:

Post a Comment