Wednesday 12 February 2014

That little black - or red - dress


Little Black


Little Black


Little Black


Little Black



As I have said before on this blog, I absolutely love how Candace Hudson of Hudson's mixes mesh and flexi - so I was thrilled to see that she has done it again with these new gorgeous little sparkling satin cocktail dresses.  The textures are rich and deep, and the flexi addition has just the right amount of movement and flow.  It comes in two shades, the shimmery black and the rich red.

My nails are from one of the gorgeous new palettes released by Hello Dave and at $99L for a palette of 35 different shades, is amazing value.  I am also wearing what have become my favourite ever shoes in sl - they are just so pretty - sexy yet elegant, and so easy to customise to make them your own.  The jewellery is from Maxi Gossamer at teh current round or FaMESHed, and I am sure these will be worn again and again.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza - Ria Sunkissed
Hair:  Truth - Bobbie - Reds01
Eyes:  IKON Promise - Storm
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 6
Eyeliner:  Izzies 2
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Take Over

Clothing
Dress:  Hudson's Sparkling Satin Black Mesh Dress
Shoes:  Sax Shepherd Designs - Mata Hari Jewelled Stiletto (add-on for SLink high feet):
Jewellery: Maxi Gossamer Karina Court necklace, earrings & ring, and La Cerlique bangle - all in the current round of FaMESHed

Extras
Poses:  Purple Poses
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment