Thursday 17 April 2014

#210 Brooklyn, Daytona or Peyton, that is the question

Daytona
Brooklyn
This is  my first ever pose fair, as I was not blogging at the time of previous fairs and had no interest whatsoever in poses, whereas now I think I am a little obsessed :).

First I just have to mention the build - it is fantastic, not only to look at, but also so easy to move round and follow so that you don't miss anything.  Be sure to read the notecard you will receive when you tp in and follow the instructions with regard to settings, it makes a huge difference.


Onto the poses - these are just some of the Hopscotch items at the fair - I was going to show just one set but couldn't choose (I am a Libran, making me choose is cruel), as they are all fab, and I am sure I will use these poses again and again.

Daytona
Daytona
Daytona
Peyton
My outfit is an unusual one for me as I rarely wear coats in sl - I mean, I don't really get cold, so can't really see the point.  However, I really love this one from Ducknipple which comes with a texture change hud giving 12 colour options for the vest and coat trim.  I have worn it with some new pants from Lapointe & Bastchild which again come with a texture change hud, giving 15 different black and white textures and choice of silver or bronze zipper.

My hair from Argrace can be worn with or without the pony, and has a texture change hud for the ribbon.  

Daytona


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza -Belleza- Ria SK 5 R
Hair:  *ARGRACE* KAORU - Auburn
Eyes:  IKON IKON Spectral Eyes - Silverleaf (ML)
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  Belleza Ria SK 11 Gloss 1
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Smokey Shades (F)

Clothing
Jacket:  Ducknipple: Lora Jacket 
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild "Zipp" Leather Pants - BW Set
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild S'wear "Bianca" Suede
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Ring - Ramona 7, Cae:: Eerie :: Earrings

Extras

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment