Wednesday 7 May 2014

#219 New Teal Sun


Sun

I absolutely LOVE this new jewellery from [LNS Designs] for the Fantasy Fair.  It is not only beautifully made original mesh, but so unusual with the earrings having one dark and one light sun.  I am not a huge fan of symmetry, so these are just made for me!  They are available in fuschia, green, olive, pink, purple, white, and the teal I am wearing here.


Sun

I was really pleased to see Kouse Singh had produced a new gown - I was a huge fan of her store before it closed (it is still available on mp, link in credits), and still love her jewellery.  This gown from Fit for a Princess is both beautifully made and wonderfully textured, and I felt very demure wearing it :).


Sun


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  EMO-tions. Paris
Eyes:  IKON
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza 
Lips:  Belleza 
Manicure:  Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- French Ombre1  *

Clothing
Gown:  Kouses Sanctum for Fit for a Princess - Sharon
Shoes:  !! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs) ~ Vixen Stiletto
Jewellery:  [LNS Designs] for  Fantasy Fair - New Sun Necklace and earrings *, Maxi Gossamer Monaco Nights bracelet 

Extras
Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment