Monday 14 July 2014

#242 Bunny, me, and my phone makes three

Bunny, me and a phone makes three

I am still putting my house together, but I reckon I have knocked down enough walls, added enough windows etc, so I can concentrate a little more on decorating now.

I still have a lot to do (all those little knick-knacks that make a house a home, even in sl) but got tired and sat down for a rest with a new friend  from MOoH! (previously FBD) who is one of the 7 commons available at the Gatcha Garden - there are also 3 rares.  He is 11 prims, and comes with 6 animations.  He is beautifully made, totally adorable, and he is staying to keep my kittycats company when I am not there!

Bunny, me and a phone makes three


The poses and phone used in these two photos are from KaTink - there are four Selfie packs available, all coming with a phone prop for both the right and left hand, also one plain (as I am using here) and one where you can drop a pic of your own.  It comes with a hud allowing you to choose between 18 phone case textures and 7 screen textures.

Bunny, me and a phone makes three

My outfit from LivGlam consists of a short and top set, the top coming with a hud for 3 diffferent textures, and some really cute flats which come with 10 different textures via hud,   

My hair is from Hair Fair 2014 which opened on Saturday - go, fight the lag, it is SO worth it! My eyes are from a new-to-me designer, are absolutely stunning, and almost as sparkling as his facebook name!  They come with a ton of options size wise, including petite, and also in mesh, prim and system options.


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK
Hair:  [LNS Designs] for Hair Fair 2014:  Cinda, shown in reds *
Eyes:  VerseEye - Rhythm - Cyan *
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement



Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza   
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink Avatar Enhancement hands & feet):   Hello Dave VIP Group gift (she gives loads, all fantastic, join!)



Clothing
Top:  {LG]KC SMR14 Pills N PotionsTop (for Secret Wednesday) *
Shorts:  {LG]KC SMR14 Pills N Potions Shorts (for Secret Wednesday *
Flatties:  {LG]KC SMR14 Phoebe Flats (for 55L Thursday) *
Jewellery:  aru. Suzanne earrings (R) Pewter, * Spyralle Glass Bangle "Quandary - Hopeful", Cae:: Eerie :: Necklace



Poses & Props
Poses:  KaTink - Selfie *

Other Stuff
Bed, bedside tables and picture all from Serenity Style's Soft Bedroom set *
MOoH! Bunny seat Mint for Gatcha Garden till August 3rd * 
Snake Plant by XED Design
Carrington book fireplace (mesh) Thaino (my house is also from there)
.:SF:. "Tehran" Overdyed Persian Carpet Senzafine
Drapes from Vent du Sud, no longer available (sadly)


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.



SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment