Wednesday 30 July 2014

#248 Raising a hat to cooler weather!


The Hat

 No I haven't disappeared off the edge of the earth, but my poor old pc and I had to take a break  as neither of us deal with the heat very well, and the last week has been unbearable.  So, first waft of cool air and me and pc are back on the blogging trail.

The prop I am using today is from WetCat and comes with 8 poses plus the hat which rezzes at the appropriate place for each pose (and can be adjusted if necessary)

The Hat

This gorgeous jumpsuit is from Cracked Mirror (CM) , comes in 5 standard sizes plus fitmesh which I am wearing here - and I was thrilled at how it fit like a dream right away - fitted mesh has definitely come a long way!

The Hat

My skin is Claudia, the brand new full release from Belleza, and she is stunning.  I did a little happy dance when I saw that there were two shades of red eyebrow in each makeup.  I am wearing the light, plus the optional freckles layer.

The Shoes

My shoes are new from [LG] K-Collection and as always they have done a fantastic texturing job.  The Hud that comes with it gives you the choice of 10 main textures, 4 heel/platform textures and 2 inner sole textures


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza - Claudia SK 7 Lt R
Hair: !lamb. Rizzo - Sunset 
Eyes:  IKON Perspective Eyes - Apex
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  Belleza - Claudia SK Gloss 3
Freckles:  Belleza  Sk Freckles
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave - VIPs - Less Is More

Clothing
Jumpsuit: Cracked Mirror (CM) Roxanne Jumpsuit (blue) Fitted-Mesh
Shoes:  [LG] K-Collection Lorena *
Necklace:  Cae:: Perula
Earrings:  Cae:: Perula
Bracelet/Bangle: [LNS Designs] Lumen *

Poses & Props
Props:  WetCat - Noir *
Backdrop:  KaTink 


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

Blogging


No comments:

Post a Comment