Friday 1 August 2014

#249 Where the not-so-wild little unicorn roams

Unicorn

 I am bringing you a real mish mash of newness today.  My cute outfit is the Leri Miles Designs Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt gift, and comprises the tank and skirt, beautifully textured and real fun to wear.  My cute little companion is one of the rares from MOoH! at the Where the Wild Things are Gacha event.  Though you can't see them clearly he has butterflies flying round his head, and you can also sit on the mushroom (pic of me doing so is on flickr),  


Unicorn

 I am wearing Belleza's new Claudia again and falling more in love with her each time I wear her. The red eyebrows are the best I have come across yet (I am wearing the dark here), and the freckles, moles, lipstick and make-up choices are enough to keep me happy finding new combinations for a long long time.  I thought the skin was a perfect match for the newish hair from  ^;^CaTwA^;^, which comes with a load of flexi add-ons, and bangs options should you wish to use them. 

My nails are one of two new sets from -{ZOZ}- for the current round of Designer Showcase

Unicorn

Last, but absolutely not least, I have paired my outfit with some of Luana Dawg of aru's new add ons for SLink flatties.  They are available in five other colours and are, as you would expect from Luana, just perfect, beautifully made and a joy to wear - and also a little different to anything else I have seen before.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza -Belleza- Claudia SK 7 Dk R
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Alberta [
Eyes:  IKON Promise Eyes - Green
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  Belleza Claudia SK Gloss 2
Freckles: Belleza Claudia Sk Freckles
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):  -{ZOZ}- for Designer Showcase Shimmer Basics French Polish *

Clothing
Skirt:  Leri Miles Designs - Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt gift *
Top:  Leri Miles Designs - Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt gift *
Shoes: aru. A sandal (Red) *
Necklace:  Izzies - Butterfly Necklace silver 
Earrings:  Izzies - Butterfly Earring silver
Bracelet/Bangle:  Izzies - Butterfly Bracelet silver

Poses & Props
Pose: WetCat - TTB 10 *
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Other Stuff
MOoH! Unicorn with butterflies and mushroom - for Where the Wild Things are Gacha event

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  






No comments:

Post a Comment