Tuesday 19 August 2014

#255 Marguerite meets burlesque


Tales of an Asymmetrical Redhead

Today I am showing you something available exclusively by adoness at District 5.  It consists of a body suit in a beautifully rich dark ruby colour with a gothic design and silver studs, along with a crinoline in black with the same ruby colour highlights.

Tales of an Asymmetrical Redhead

I wanted something a bit different hair-wise and found this in my inventory - Lana comes with both straight and the asymmetrical fringe I am wearing here.  I used the Infinity hud to find the colour I wanted.  My skin is one of the Belleza new releases exclusive for the Black Fashion Fair.(which is on till the 22nd).  These skins are quite different to any I have seen from Belleza before and I really love that they are mixing it up.

Tales of an Asymmetrical Redhead

As luck would have it, *~*HopScotch*~* have released a pair of add-ons for SLink medium feet for the opening round of My Slink Obsession (which also ends on the 22nd).   They are rigged, beautifully made, and I thought they went perfectly with Adoness's Marguerite.  They are 40% off during MSO and will then be at the *~*HopScotch*~* main store for full price.

Tales of an Asymmetrical Redhead


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza - Claudia BFF SK 2 
Hair:  *Alice Project* Lana
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer
Lips:  -Belleza- Leila Tan Gloss Lips 2
Tattoos:  -Belleza- SK Cleavage 
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave Silhouette 1 *

Clothing
Body Suit:  adoness at District 5: marguerite: blood *
Crinoline:  adoness at District 5: marguerite: blood: *
Boots:  *~*HopScotch*~* Sidney - Black/Red *
Bow Tie:  adoness at District 5: marguerite: *
Earrings:  AZE Theodosia Gunmetal & Garnet Earring *

Poses & Props
Poses:  Kirin - Burlesque poses plus cane prop



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment