Thursday 21 August 2014

#256 Lexy among the flowers

Lexy

I love this little dress from Leri Miles Designs - it is so fresh and pretty, and made me want to frolic amongst the flowers.  So I did, cos this is sl, and I can do anything I want!

You will find this dress at August's The Theme Park and you have 8 colours to choose from, in 5 standard sizes plus fitmesh (which I am wearing).  

Lexy


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Claudia SK 
Hair:  *Alice Project* Zee 
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  -Belleza 
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave Beach Tones *

Clothing
Dress:  Leri Miles Designs for The Theme Park - Lexy Dress Fitted Mesh Cotton *
Shoes:  Essenz - Denver (White)
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer- Faylinn Flower Charm 
Ring:  Bounce This - Butterfly Ring 
Bracelet/Bangle:  +Half-Deer+ Painted Rustic Bangle (Flowers)

Poses & Props
Poses: KaTink - Haute *
Backdrop:  KaTink 


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment