Pages

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

#288 Run from the wind

#288

I don't do enough fantasy type blog posts, which is a shame as I really enjoy putting them together.  Maybe its because I don't do rp.  Anyway, when I saw this [ SAKIDE ] outfit (which also comes in black, white and ivory) for The Fantasy Collective I immediately started thinking about what I could do with it.  

#288

This is definitely one of the hairstyles I return to again and again, one of my Top Ten without a doubt.  And this set of poses from KaTink is also one of my real "go to" packs.

#288

Credits:

Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Aisha Milk 01 CL *
Hair:  *Alice Project* Persephone - Infinity
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings
Eyeliner:  .::WoW Skins::. Strong eyeliner 
Lips: KoKoLoReS BP - Pure Metallic Lips - silver *
Shadow:  KoKoLoReS BP - Smokey Glitter Eyeshadows - graphit *
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   *pulcino*: Slink Applier-Fingernails [Summer Snow] *
Gown: [ SAKIDE ] Elatha at The Fantasy Collective *
Necklace:  AZE Theodosia Silver & Sapphire *
Earrings:  AZE Theodosia Silver & Sapphire *
Poses & Backdrop: KaTink Haute *








Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


1 comment:

  1. As a person you should know what are your priorities and goals so that it is easier for you to determine and decide when is the time to give up or go on.
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article, I hope you could inspire more people. Visit my site for an offer you wouldn't want to refuse.

    jovie

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete