Monday 2 March 2015

#319 Look up to the sky


Post #219


I haven't blogged for a week or so because of a major bereavement and then our internet went down for four days - we only just got it back today, so I am trying to finish the blog posts I already had "in the works".  I am still struggling irl, so if my posts are not as chatty as usual, that is why - but hopefully I can keep on blogging as at least it keeps my mind occupied.  Anyway, I am not going to do a lot of talking in this post, other than to say that this is one of my absolute favourite outfits, I have worn it so often, and it is the first of my old outfits that I have updated to wear with a mesh body.  The tank and sweater are bought separately and both come with huds giving 20 colour options.  And I am wearing my new favourite hair from Mina.

Post #219


Looking up to the sky mum, I will love and miss you forever.

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   Glam Affair - Ellie 
Hair:  Mina - Milou (one of my new absolute favourites)
Eyes:  IKON Charm Eyes
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies Cat Eyeliner
Manicure & Pedicure:    DaneMarkZ - Slink Fingernails - Pantone Spring 2015

Clothing
Top:   Sky - Knotted Tank 20 Color
Sweater:   Sky - Waist Sweater 20 color

Accessories
Boots:   Baby Monkey Meg Boot
Necklace: Lapointe & Bastchild - C (W) "Celtic"  Dog tag (this one is personalised for Tomm & I)
Bracelet/Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer - Bracelets - Bridget's Faith Heart

Poses
Poses: Image Essentials - Woman Stands 
Location:  Home sim


2 comments:

  1. My dad passed away on the 20th Feb also, His Funeral is today! Thinking of you hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Skyla, I am so sorry to hear that, I hope you get through today as well as you can. Mum's funeral is tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete